The Best Way To Protect Your Anonymity
Are you protecting your anonymity by using a VPN?
If your answer is NO then you need to read this.
Did you know:
- When using the internet your IP address is broadcast so anyone can see and find your actual physical location?
- As soon as you connect to WiFi all of your information is at risk?
- ISP’s and others are tracking your activities if you use Tor browser.
- Now more than ever there are many different individuals and government organizations spying on everything you do and using your own information against you.
- Virtually all of your internet usage is being logged.
Here is a short demo video of IPVanish in use.
Your risk is growing every day at an alarming rate.
By using a VPN (Virtual Private Network) you can avoid all of this by simply clicking the mouse a couple of times. A VPN is just a small software application that can be used on your computer and mobile device which will encrypt everything you do online and hide you real IP address so it appears you are located somewhere else in the world. The VPN’s are so good that your ISP (Internet Service Provider) will not even know what you are doing online or downloading and uploading, they don’t even know how much bandwidth you are using and they also cannot tell if you are using Tor while using a VPN.
In my testing IPVanish VPN came out best as they had excellent performance while having a strict no logs policy for increased anonymity.